It’s been a bit crazy the last few days. Mostly just work business so nothing out of the normal, don’t worry. When stuff like that gets busy it’s so helpful to take some time to relax. For me, that’s working on some projects.
This morning I completed the sweater I talked about here. It looks great! It is just the right weight for a summer/spring sweater.
It’s a little loose, I think my tension was a little looser than specified in the pattern. I was worried while knitting the sleeves that they would be too short, but now that it’s together I see it is a bit of a dropped shoulder situation.
I also completed the tap pants from here. I don’t think they are my best work. I still have to figure out how not to let rayon challis grow out of size one me. Probably didn’t help that the pieces were draped over my iron board for a while. Oh well, it still is comfy and it’s pyjamas so that’s what counts. I still have to cut my bias tape for the cami, I find bias tape a little fiddly so I am definitely procrastinating on that one.